Contact Us

Pure and USW Research Explorer Queries

For all Pure and USW Research Explorer queries please email

Updating Personal Data in Pure

There are some fields in your Pure personal profile which you cannot update such as your name, title, job title and contract type. This is because this information is obtained from the University's central HR system, iTrent. To update any personal data please contact IT Support and click on the 'My Information' button. 

Open Access and Research Data Management

For all open access and research data management queries please email and our Research Librarian Nick Roberts will be in touch.